Vantage Ventures Ltd, trading as Vantage Point Ventures and its partners, employees, representatives or suppliers will not be liable, on any grounds, contractually or not, for any direct or indirect damage that may arise as the result of it being possible or impossible to gain access to this site. The information, content, blogs and insights contained on this site, including any third-party data is published in good faith and Vantage Point Ventures believes that the information is accurate at the time of publication. However, Vantage Point Ventures offer no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and it should not be relied on as such as investment advice.
Vantage Point Ventures will have no liability, under the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, for any loss or damage arising out of the use or reliance on the information provided including without limitation, directly or indirectly. Vantage Point Ventures and its partners, employees, representatives or suppliers will not be liable under any circumstances for any corruption of data and/or for any damage or loss relating to software or hardware that is the result of any virus or defect in relation to this website.
This website is not designed for investors based in the USA. Whilst the website may be used for information purposes, it must not in any capacity be construed as advice. Vantage Point Ventures is not registered as an investment adviser with the SEC, thus this website is neither directed at nor intended for USA based investors. By continuing to use the website, you accept these Disclaimers.
Vantage Ventures Ltd, trading as Vantage Point Ventures, registered in England & Wales under company number 10503949. Registered address: 2 Minster Court, 4th Floor, London, EC3R 7BB, United Kingdom. Regulated services are provided by Vantage Point Capital Limited (company number 10905629) or its regulated investment partners who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom. Vantage Ventures Ltd is a compliance and consulting firm (non-regulated activities).
Company Policies - Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) We are committed to ensuring that our customers are treated fairly and that the fair treatment of our clients is at the heart of the firm, as such as have a framework of principles to ensure that customers are at centre of everything we do and in by doing so:
- We believe that customers are the most important aspect to our business and we endeavour to provide a service that is consistent to what our customer expects.
- Our TCF policy is embedded within our firm and covers all aspects of our business from senior management to our client facing staff.
- We will always try to ensure that our products and services marketed and sold are designed to meet the specific needs of our individual clients and are in keeping with their investment objectives. Communication with clients will be clear, fair and not misleading and clients will be kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Wherever possible, clients will have access to their portfolios online via a secure internet login so that they have complete transparency of their portfolios.
- Our staff will remain at all times trained and competent to do their jobs and deal with customers in a friendly, helpful and efficient manner.
Policies and Procedures To ensure that the we apply industry best practice in everything we do, we have in place the following policies and procedures:
- A policy which ensures that our defined objectives are mutually agreed from the offset.
- An account opening process which ensures that we know our clients and that advice given is suitable for each entity.
- An inducement policy which ensures that our staff do not receive or give inducements if they are likely to conflict with a duty owed to our clients.
- A Conflicts of Interest policy which sets out any issues which may have an impact on the independence of advice and any actions taken by the company’s staff and ensures that advice given is clear, fair and not misleading.
- A trading execution policy which ensures that person executing the trades does not conflict with customers interests.
- A Data Protection policy that ensures that the personal and sensitive information held on behalf of our customers is maintained in a secure and confidential environment.
- Disclaimers & risk warnings that are clear and easy to understand.
Independence Vantage Ventures Ltd, trading as Vantage Point Ventures is an independent, owner-managed company. When advising clients, we are not tied to any financial institution or parent company, thereby enabling us to source the most appropriate products for our clients from the most reputable third parties.
Compliance Vantage Point Ventures has a dedicated compliance team that monitors the operating framework and communications with clients to ensure that their requirements are being met at all times and that conflicts of interest are appropriately managed.